We invite you to become a member in the Southern California Horticultural Society and begin expanding your gardening experience.
Select the Member Application page to being the online process.
If you would prefer to print out and mail in a paper application with a check, you can download the application as a PDF file here:
SCHS Member Renew 2018.pdf
Being a member has these benefits:
- Free admittance to regular monthly meetings and a minimum of two free guest passes.
- A subscription to the digital version of Pacific Horticulture, the magazine for West Coast gardeners (a $28 value), an award winning quarterly publication by the Pacific Horticulture Foundation. (This one benefit is worth membership alone!)
- You will receive our monthly Newsletter with meeting, news, and a garden-related calendar of events, plus the Green Sheet (highlights from the Plant Forum).
- Invitations to special garden events and excursions.
- You support the meetings, speakers, book auctions, plant raffle drawings, networking and much more that add up to an enhanced horticultural experience for our community.
The following levels are membership are available:
- Individual, $30: receives the newsletter, Pacific Horticulture online magazine and 2 guest passes per year.
- Student, $15: same as individual (requires proof of enrollment).
- Household, $40: all of the above for two persons residing at the same address (both Household members receive Individual benefits).
- Planter, $80: all of the above plus 25 raffle tickets and 2 additional guest passes (4 passes per year).
- Cultivator, $125: all of the benefits of Planter, plus the choice of a SCHS publication.
- Benefactor, $250: all of the benefits of Cultivator, plus 2 tickets to the annual SCHS Awards Banquet.
You may join at any time of the year; annual membership is for one year.
You will receive a renewal notice before your membership year is over.
Please send questions about membership to:
email@example.com, Tel: 818-567-1496
Or you can always reach us by mail at:
Southern California Horticultural Society
P.O. Box 94476
Pasadena, CA 91109-4476